Radiate Loves
Welcome to Radiate Loves! You need to log in or register to see full benefits and downloads.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Radiate Loves
Welcome to Radiate Loves! You need to log in or register to see full benefits and downloads.
Radiate Loves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pre-Order
Affiliates

My Review: "Soul Surfer" By Bethany Hamilton

2 posters

Go down

My Review: "Soul Surfer" By Bethany Hamilton Empty My Review: "Soul Surfer" By Bethany Hamilton

Post  smileymileysworld Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:47 pm

5 Stars out of 5 Stars easily.
The book was written pretty clearly and neatly. There were some random spots in the book where things were randomly talked about. But that helped make the book more exciting. After all, she wrote the book when she was only 14. Hamilton goes into great detail about her road to recovery. From the first day in the hospital, up until the time the book was finished. She also talks about how God has inspired her along the way and how she never lost faith in Him. Throughout the book, Bethany talks about the Hawaiian life and gives the history of surfing in a "nut shell". Hamilton has also included a mini-dictionary of the terms used as a surfer.

I would recommend this book to anyone! It is so touching.

smileymileysworld
smileymileysworld
Webmaster

https://radiateloves.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

My Review: "Soul Surfer" By Bethany Hamilton Empty Re: My Review: "Soul Surfer" By Bethany Hamilton

Post  Pajama Sam Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:28 pm

I read that book too! I thought it was amazing! It really opened up my eyes. I have a different outlook on life now. Very Happy
Pajama Sam
Pajama Sam
Super moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum